If you have already started your smart home journey and looking for a smart hub or just beginning, this is for you. In Smart Hubs set up smartly Part I, I provided an overview of what a smart home is and Goldfeder’s rules of smart homes.
- Feedback and why it fails – and how to make it work – Part 2
- Project warnings and feedback and and why they fail – and how to make it work – Part 1
- Test your Home Wi-Fi or LAN speed using a Docker image (iPerf3 speed test) on a Synology NAS
- Smart Home Light Recommendations
- Prioritization happens – no matter what you do
- Did you just order your data encrypted, encoded, obfuscated, hashed, scrambled, salted, and peppered?
- Smart Homes – What you really want (you just don’t know it yet)
- Smart Hub reviews and selection – Smart Homes set up smartly – Part II