Smart home lighting done well is a small piece of magic and happiness. Choosing the right kind of lighting and configuration makes all the difference. Getting started with smart lighting can be confusing since there are so many different kinds and applications. This will help you get started.
- Feedback and why it fails – and how to make it work – Part 2
- Project warnings and feedback and and why they fail – and how to make it work – Part 1
- Test your Home Wi-Fi or LAN speed using a Docker image (iPerf3 speed test) on a Synology NAS
- Smart Home Light Recommendations
- Prioritization happens – no matter what you do
- Did you just order your data encrypted, encoded, obfuscated, hashed, scrambled, salted, and peppered?
- Smart Homes – What you really want (you just don’t know it yet)
- Smart Hub reviews and selection – Smart Homes set up smartly – Part II