Performance improvement feedback doesn’t happen nearly enough – or at all in many cases. Leaders at all levels generally believe it is important and part of their routine. So…if employees generally want more feedback (or any feedback) and at the same time leaders believe it is important and think they do it, what is the disconnect? Let’s dive in and find out.
- Feedback and why it fails – and how to make it work – Part 2
- Project warnings and feedback and and why they fail – and how to make it work – Part 1
- Test your Home Wi-Fi or LAN speed using a Docker image (iPerf3 speed test) on a Synology NAS
- Smart Home Light Recommendations
- Prioritization happens – no matter what you do
- Did you just order your data encrypted, encoded, obfuscated, hashed, scrambled, salted, and peppered?
- Smart Homes – What you really want (you just don’t know it yet)
- Smart Hub reviews and selection – Smart Homes set up smartly – Part II